Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 120 -

Yes, no title.  Nothing came to mind.  My mind has crashed.  It followed my body which crashed about 2:23 this afternoon.  Nap crash.  Want to sit in the chair for 14 days without taking a shower or brushing my teeth crash.

I've been pushing, pushing, pushing past some limits.  Staying up too late.  Trying to get too much done.  Calling simplicity a four letter word.  Usually I would just get sick.  That's what typically happens.  Today I just got overwhelmingly tired.

See, I'm rambling.  No coherency left. 

People need respite.  I need respite.  It charges me up.  Increases my productivity.  Allows creativity.  Keeps me patient.  Makes me sane.  Well, as sane as I'm ever gonna be.

Sometimes my narcissism wants me to believe that I am the Energizer Bunny.  But, I'm not.  I'm just a girl who wants to save the world, take good care of my family, and find joy in every day life.  So little room for rest.  But no chance without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment